Automated Way To Prove Robustness Of Tests

• I have an automated test suite of NUnit Selenium tests written in C#. I am trying to test for my test suite's robustness by running my entire suite say 50 times and viewing an amalgamation of the results to see which tests are flaky or brittle. Is there a way to do this automatically instead of either clicking run 50 times and keeping track of the results or setting Jenkins or TeamCity to run every 30 minutes? I'm thinking something like NUnit's [Repeat] attribute, but for the whole test suite.

Using Git, every time I push a new test or tests to my develop branch, I would love for this "robustness test" to run to effectively stress test my automated tests. If this robustness test passes, I would then be comfortable pushing my newest tests to the master branch.

• You can start NUnit from the command-line; https://github.com/nunit/docs/wiki/Console-Command-Line

Write a small console application or powershell script that loops it 50 times and copies the output after each run. Instead of copying the output you could also log fails into a single logfile, if its empty all tests passed 50 times.

Suggested Topics