Where can I get experience(volunteer) as a software Tester?
I am new to software testing. I want to gain some experience and exposure in it, so, I was looking for an opportunity to gain skills.
Bogopo last edited by
Gain experience from some of the following activities:
- Help organize/run testing meetups
- Go to testing conferences (STP, Techwell, etc).
- Contribute to this site with questions and answers
- Use online courses such as Udemy, Pluralsight, etc.
- Read top books including Agile Testing (Crispin/Gregory)
- Use TAU - Test Automation University - to get experience writing tests
- Study blogs such as those from Angie Jones, James Bach and other leaders
- For UI testing, pick a website to test, a language to use and practice writing tests repeatedly