Do Elite Bonuses stack with Overkill Bonuses?

• Elite Monsters grants a bonus to XP when defeated. Overkilling an enemy with a Chain Attack also grants an XP bonus. Do Elite Bonuses and Overkill bonuses stack with each other?

Example of an Elite Bonus

• Following the comments on Pinckerman’s answer, the Reddit thread didn’t really provide hard evidence whether or not the two XP bonus’ stack. After doing some of my own analysis, I can say for certain the two XP bonus do indeed stack.

First off, I apologize for the poorly taken screenshots, but they at least show enough information. I’m posting them under spoiler tags since there might be some spoilery details because it’s the final story area in the game

Anywho, fighting the same blue elite monster twice in

Origin,

I compared the results when defeating the monster under normal combat and defeating the monster using chain attack:

• When defeating the monster normally, my units received ~3,200 - ~3,500 experience.
    • When defeating the monster during a chain attack, my units received ~14,500 - ~16,500 experience.

My chain attack was roughly 500% XP boost, and 3,200 x 500% is 16,000. So mathematically, the calculations shows that the elite XP bonus and chain attack XP bonus stack

~3000 XP ~14000 XP

Suggested Topics