As of the Genshin 3.0 update, how many Dendroculus and Dendro sigils are available to unlock so far?

• As of the Genshin 3.0 update, how many Dendroculus and Dendro sigils are available to unlock so far?

I am now trying to not turn in any Dendroculus to the Statues of Seven, and not turn in any Dendro Sigils to the Tree of Dreams, in order to figure out exactly how many left I need to collect. Mostly an OCD thing, but I learned a painful lesson trying to find the last few remaining Electroculus in Inazuma long before gaining access to the Electroculus Resonance Stone. In Sumeru's case, it's also locked at rank 10, so I'd prefer being able to unlock all the Dendroculus before turning them in.

• As of time of writing, in version 3.1, the Hoyolab interactive map has these counts for the Oculi.

• Anemoculus 66
    • Geoculus 131
    • Electroculus 181
    • Dendroculus 180

Oculi collection list

As for the Dendro Sigils, the https://gamewith.net/genshin-impact/article/show/34424 where you turn them in has 50 reward levels, and it costs 35 sigils per level.

So there should be 1750 sigils.

It's worth noting that some World Quests reward dendro sigils as a completion reward, and also levelling up the Statues of the Seven reward sigils.

Suggested Topics