Minecraft - /give command not working with multiple enchantments

• Using this command works fine:

/give @p minecraft:diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:2000}]}

Using any of these doesn't work:

/give @p minecraft:diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:2000},{id:"minecraft:looting",lvl:30s}]}

/give @p minecraft:diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:2000}{id:"minecraft:looting",lvl:30s}]}

/give @p minecraft:diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:2000}],[{id:"minecraft:looting",lvl:30s}]}

Did they change something? The first of the previous 3 used to work. The other two were me just messing around trying to guess the syntax. This is happening in 1.19.1 Java, singleplayer and cheats ARE enabled (obviously, as the first command works), it's only after trying to add multiple enchantments that it fails.

Using an anvil to combine them doesn't work as the anvil drops the enchanment level down.

EDIT

Somebody edited both the body and title of my post to completely change both the question title and body. Please don't do this - it changes the answers I'll get!

As for "/minecraft:give" - this appears to be a StackExchange edit because I copied and pasted directly from a text file and these commands start ONLY with /give in the text file.

These commands do not work, even in vanilla minecraft:

give @p minecraft:diamond_sword{Unbreakable:1,Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:20},{id:"minecraft:looting",lvl:30}]}

give @p netherite_pickaxe {Enchantments:[{id:"minecraft:unbreaking",lvl:255},{id:"minecraft:fortune",lvl:50},{id:"minecraft:efficiency",lvl:5}]}

If I switch to 1.16 or 1.17, they work fine...

• This command works fine in 1.19.1 in Vanilla.

I'm going to assume it's not working for you due to mods you have installed. /minecraft:give is not a valid command in vanilla minecraft, only /give is. Try uninstalling all mods.

Suggested Topics