What characters do I need for The Fraught Returns achievement?
emmalee last edited by
In the Challengers Series V achievements tab, there is one last achievement that I couldn't figure out
The Fraught Return consists of not letting the Hydro Hypostasis revive itself by repelling the water droplets without destroying any of them
As I didn't fight it that much because I don't have a single character that uses its boss materials, I don't really know the ins and outs of its mechanics so I have to bring in my most durable and strongest characters to wipe it out
But the way I understand the achievement, I'd have to use Geo Traveler's burst and/or skill to block the water droplets during the finishing phase
That would make the traveler a weak spot in my party as mine only has 1-1-1 talents and I don't have any artifact set for them
Are there other ways of blocking those water droplets without destroying them?
- Zhongli's pillar (C0 Zhongli) may accidentally destroy one of them because it does some geo damage
- Cryo keeps them in place but eats away at their shield (?), even non damaging ones such as Ayaka's dash
- Not tested: physical attacks that can stall them in place
- Not tested: hydro catalyst attacks that should deal no damage to them but keep them in place?
- Not tested: electrocharged but that may damage them as well
I found out that in order to get this achievement, you don't need to block them all at once
During its revival phase, you can block one droplet and let the other two revive the hypostasis and fight it again until its next revival phase, where there will only be two droplets left, then you block one, let the hypostasis revive once more and fight it until its revival phase, where you're left with only one droplet to block
And then, you get the achievement