Where can I see how many relics another empire has?
I have seen notifications that other empires have relics. Thanks to a tech advantage I have a decent level of intel on most other empires; in the espionage screen it says I have "High" intel about their governments, and explicitly lists "Number of Relics Owned" as one of the pieces of information available to me. Where in the UI can I find this information?
While this is not the information suggested in the tooltip and not reliant on intel, this is a way to figure out how many relics an empire has.
You can see relic score on the victory screen.
Unfortunately the relic score is different for each relic, so it won't give you an exact number with full certainty.
The score for each relic can be https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Relics
There are some options to limit the potential combinations:
- The Galatron gives all other empires a wargoal which makes it easy to spot.
- There will be at most one Precursor relic (and if you know where the homeworld is, you'll know who most likely holds the relic).
- You'll probably also know who defeated the crisis, making these relics easy to spot as well.
That leaves the following relics:
Relic Score Surveyor 200 Head of Zarqlan 200 Blade of the Huntress 200 Omnicodex 500 Rubricator 1000 Scales of the Worm 1000 Defragmentor 1000 Ether Drake Trophy 1000 Miniature Galaxy 2000 Khan's Throne 3000 Maw of the Toxic Entity 3000
The possible combinations lead to the following conclusions (assuming it has none of the special relics listed above, if it does, substract that value):
- If the empire has a relic score of 0, it has no relics
- If the empire has a relic score of 200, it has one of the first three relics
- If the empire has a relic score of 400, it has two of the first three relics
- If the empire has a relic score of 500, it has the Omnicodex
- If the empire has a relic score of 600, it has three of the first three relics
- If the empire has a relic score of 700, it has the Omnicodex and one of the first three relics
- If the empire has a relic score of 900, it has the Omnicodex and two of the first three relics
- If the empire has a relic score of 1100, it has the Omnicodex and three of the first three relics
All other possible combinations can be made from one of the above plus some thousands. There, the combinations become more complicated, you'll just have to calculate the possibilities.
Keep in mind that one empire can have a maximum of 8 relics and you can still check the prerequisites for a lot of them (if the Ether Drake is still around or the Khan hasn't been defeated, no one will have the corresponding relic).