Unit list -or- next/prev unit?

• In later entries in the series such as Civilization V, the player is able to use Period and Comma to cycle through all unwaited units, and https://steamcommunity.com/app/65980/discussions/0/619569608653800630/#forum_op_619569608653800630 , as well.

Are either of these capabilities present in Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri or its Alien Crossfire expansion?

I'm tired of being in-doubt as to just how many units I've got floating around — enumerating them all one spoonful at a time from the Base Information's "Support" list is time-consuming, painful, and misses tamed Mind Worm boils anyway. I would really like to see either a list of all allied units, or a way to manually cycle between them (even if only the unwaited units—I'd be fine to completely eschew automation, since it's not very good in many cases anyway).

• According to the 220 pages physical manual (good old times), In french version, hitting V on the map allow you to go to the next unit.
    No mention is made of a way to go to the previous unit.
    Yet according to the key mapping at the end, V key is used for 'center on active unit'.

Other possibility working on the same pattern, the W key is used for 'wait' (act later). I can see how you can use it for cycling (forward only) through your units.

Sorry for french version... French version, sorry

Suggested Topics