Is it worth to kill weekly bosses for 60 resin if I don't need their talent level-up drops anymore?

• As of 2.6, there's 6 weekly bosses. You can kill 3 for 30 resin each, and the remaining 3 cost 60 resin each.

But for example, assume I don't need the talent drops from Stormterror anymore, is it still worth paying 60 resin for the remaining drops?

• The only reason to do the weekly bosses are the billets, their talent drops (and Dream Solvent to swap them). If you aren't in need of any of these, you can very well do other things with higher yield:

Artifacts (Gladiators and Wanderers Troupe) and character ascension materials(gems): Farm normal bosses for 40 instead of 60 resin. They also drop more specific character ascension matherials of one chosen element.

Do the 30-reson bosses and if you're not in hard need for billets, farm normal bosses or do domains instead of the 60-resin-bosses. I'd recommend to take the 3 30-resin-fights and leave the rest. You should choose which 3 you take in needs of current or future characters.

After all, you can only do each weekly boss once weekly, so it's pretty hard to farm the talent materials if you need them and don't already have them.

Suggested Topics