Which of the player's actions trigger a replay in Worms Armageddon?
In Worms Armageddon some of the player's actions may trigger an instant replay of what had happened a moment earlier. What is the exact algorithm that decides when to show a relpay?
If I'm reading the source code right:
- A Worm skimming across the surface of the water
- Using the Kamikaze weapon
- Pressing the R key
- 3 or more Worms dying in one turn
- 350 or more damage being dealt in one turn
- Game is over (one of the teams won)