What are the benefits of using a better hammer in A Township Tale (VR)?

• Im very new to A Township Tale, I started learning carpentry and blacksmithing recently, and a random question entered my head while I was making a new axe, what are the benefits of putting in the work for a better hammer (copper, iron, etc.) if you can make a primitive hammer in two minutes to do it?

Of course there's the durability increase but besides that I can't find or think of any other benefits, since the primitive ones get the job done just as well. Im asking specifically for the hammer since I found the benefits for other tools like pickaxes and axes obviously, but couldn't find any for the hammer which only made me wonder more.

I am in the Oculus Quest 2 version because I heard there can be differences between the PC version and VR version.

• Hammers for forging get more efficient as you use better metals.

Using a basic copper hammer will take more hits than one made with better materials when forging the same blade.

The size of the sparks/effect that appear will tell you of the efficiency. Besides metal temperature and strike power, the hammer material is the final piece to get maximum forging efficieny.

Suggested Topics