Always On Availability Groups connection with secondary database established for primary database

• I'm seeing this messages almost everyday in one of the production server. I don't feel comfortable seeing this..is there anything we can do to suppress this messages ? though it's showing No user action is required.

Always On Availability Groups connection with secondary database established for primary database 'xxxxx' on the availability replica 'yyyyy' with Replica ID: {xyz}. This is an informational message only. No user action is required.

SQL Server Version: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (SP2)

Thank you in advance...

• I'm seeing this messages almost everyday in one of the production server. I don't feel comfortable seeing this..is there anything we can do to suppress this messages ?

These are informational messages and you want them in your logs so that it's possible to correlate events and issues. There is no way to turn them off.

There are various underlying causes for this to occur ranging from actual network issues, to drivers, overloaded schedulers, etc., and it's not going to be possible to know from just from the message- hence why you want these in the logs.

If you're worried about this then I'd attempt to get to the root of the problem, otherwise just live with the messages.

Suggested Topics