Where can I find latest-of-a-time Google Services/Framework for 4.4.2?

• I know that Android 4.4.2 is no longer support and/or updated, however, I have a bunch of perfectly useable tablets on 4.4.2 (some brands no longer even exist). Since they are reset to factory they are now at the same version of Google Play Services and Google Framework as their stock firmware, but I know for a fact that 4.4.2 continued to receive updates for a some times after that. Question is how can I find latest possible updated version for 4.4.2?

The issue is two-fold since I can't just install APKs from Store, Google Services/Framework needs to be properly installed via flashing it (Recovery/Flashify with root), which means I have to find flash-compatible package. Opengapps has one but it is definitely not up to date.

I really dont want to throw away perfectly useable HW but current Google ecosystem wont even let me use GoogleAccount that's how old it is.

• if you are looking for google services framework 4-4-2 you could find it https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-services-framework/google-services-framework-4-4-2-1289630-release/google-services-framework-4-4-2-1289630-android-apk-download/ :

Suggested Topics