My phone's system keeps breaking and eventually stops booting

• I own a Xiaomi Redmi 4X which has a really strange problem. The phone keeps restarting at random over a few hours until it enters on a bootloop, and eventually can't boot to the system anymore (the loop stops, it straight up doesn't boot at this stage and only shows the loading screen)

I've tried everything, from doing a factory reset to unlocking and flashing the stock rom, as well as custom roms that I checked were compatible with my device, but no matter what I do it always ends the same way even if it looks like it got fixed (usually about a week without restarts and after that the phone straight up refuses to boot, with the animation even freezing in some instances)

Doing a clean flash allows me to use the phone again for a few days, but as I said, it eventually breaks again without me doing anything to the system. I know it has to be something happening to the configuration of the device because I can access recovery and fastboot just fine and dirty flashing doesn't mitigate the problem at all, however I have a hunch that it may be a hardware problem, because sometimes the phone restarts itself several times when it reaches 80% charge and has been turned off (sometimes when it is on too, but is somewhat inconsistent). Can anyone help me and give me some direction on what to do?

• This device probably reached wear estimation for eMMC flash memory (eMMC wear-out). Backup your data that device will reach end of its life soon.

Suggested Topics