Unable to flash GApps zip after lineage OS 18.1 ROM

• I have flashed a lineage OS 18.1 custom ROM on my Samsung A30 device. I am able to boot into the system successfully. However, I am facing issues while flashing Open Gapps. I have followed below steps:

1. Flashed Lineage OS 18.1 (lineage-18.1-20220414-UNOFFICIAL-arm64_bvS.img.xz) using TWRP recovery. (selected System Image)
    2. Booted into the system.
    3. Enabled 'USB Debugging' in developer options.
    4. Turned off the device.
    5. Booted into Recovery mode (TWRP)
    6. Install > Install Zip > OpenGapps.zip
    7. Got the error code 70 (insufficient space)
    8. Again went back to home screen of TWRP
    9. Wipe > Selected 'System' > Advanced Wipe > Resize File System.
    10. Got this error - /sbin/e2fsck -fp /dev/block/mmcblk0p25 process ended with ERROR: 4 Unable to repair system
    11. Tried changing file system of 'System' to EXT2 and then back EXT4. [I am little bit skeptical of this step, since I feel this would wipe out the entire partition (owing to my experience in installing Arch Linux, where the user should format a file in ext4 partition for /home). Nevertheless, I followed this because it was mentioned in of the forums]
    12. Boot into system. Now the device is stuck in boot loop.

I am not quite sure, where I am going wrong. I am using TWRP 3.3.1-0. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• there is enough size on partition 4800MB just the file system 1907MB is not using half of it. can be fixed with resize2fs

resize2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p25 1171875

Suggested Topics