Where in the Play Store can I see reaction from an app developer

• I recently sent private feedback to the developers of Microsoft Launcher (Beta), using the app's Feedback option (Options > Help and Feedback > Send feedback).

Now, a few days later, I got a notification from the Play Store that the developer responded, but I can't find the response anywhere. What I do see is this:

• Open Play Store

• Click on my profile picture, and select Offers and Notifications

• Select the Notifications tab. There's one entry that says: Reaction from the developer on your review: View the response, and update your review for Microsoft Launcher:

Notificationss tab

• Clicking on this entry opens the app's information page in the Play Store, but not my message, nor the developer's response.

Info page

Where can I find the developer's response? It seems to be integrated in Play Store?

This https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/37397/where-can-i-see-if-a-developer-responded-to-my-comment-on-the-google-play suggests that an email is sent, but I can't find anything (not in the spam folder either)

If it makes a difference, this is an old phone with Android 8.1

• I found my own answer already. When using a newer phone with Android 11, I do see my own feedback and the developer's response.

Not even having Microsoft Launcher installed on that phone, I can search the Play Store for it, and on the app's information page (2nd screenshot in my question) I see the information I was looking for.

Suggested Topics