Connecting app to the Facebook, but through a browser

• Problem:

So, my problem here is there's an app (for convenient reason we don't talk about the name of the app) that when I login to the app, it will always be directed to the Facebook that I have installed. The Facebook itself wasn't installed by default, so that I had to install it from Play Store, that means by default (without any help), this Facebook can't be disabled.

I'm talking about a system app or whatever its name. I.e. the system app usually has this button below, my phone with android 8.1 has this button on the Facebook, but my phone with android 11 doesn't

enter image description here

The thing is, whenever I login, it will fail to be connected to Facebook, please see the screenshot below:

So, somehow, I need the app to be always directed to the browser instead. First of all, of course, I need to login to Facebook in a browser, afterwards I want, when I login to the app, it will be directed to the browser that I've logged in, instead of to the installed Facebook app, which will usually happen.

How to do that? I've contacted the developer about this problem but haven't got answered. I'm sure it's possible, because when I uninstall Facebook, it will be directed to the browser. But I don't want to uninstall my Facebook. Is it possible to be done without root?

I'm thinking of using Appcloner. This app has a feature directing the app to web.

I'm not a fan of cloning app, though. I just don't like it. Do you have any ideas as to how to solve this problem without cloning the app, uninstalling my Facebook, rooting?

• Unpack apk, search and replace the string and repack

Also there's an app that can change link behaviour

Suggested Topics