successfully installing recovery but unable to boot into recovery

• i am facing an issue and that is i am having the current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot,

but I am able to boot into fastboot with power + volume buttons and i am able to flash recovery as well i have tried three recoveries twrp, orangefox, and stock and they all flash successfully but after that it again shows above mentioned message i am unable to go into recovery below is the code of my console log šŸ™‚

platform-tools_r31.0.3-windows>adb devices
    * daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
    * daemon started successfully
    List of devices attached

platform-tools_r31.0.3-windows>fastboot devices
    b4e38ae3 fastboot

platform-tools_r31.0.3-windows>fastboot flash recovery orangefox.img
    Sending 'recovery' (35408 KB) OKAY [ 0.961s]
    Writing 'recovery' OKAY [ 0.171s]
    Finished. Total time: 1.181s

platform-tools_r31.0.3-windows>fastboot boot orangefox.img
    Sending 'boot.img' (35408 KB) OKAY [ 0.783s]
    Booting FAILED (remote: 'unknown command')
    fastboot: error: Command failed

It's a Realme 3 pro running Android 11 custom rom corvus.

I was going back to stock rom, I deleted data, cache/delvik, but not vender as it was needed i guess, and then flashed stock rom downloaded from official realme website then i flashed orangefox recovery again then magisk after that i clear cache and restart it and from there on it showing the current image(boot/recovery) have been destroyed.

• well, it`s solved what I did is I flashed a recovery then vbmeta.img and reboot it and it worked like a charm šŸ™‚ fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img above is the command after flashing recovery https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-how-to-unlock-bootloader-install-twrp-gsi-and-magisk.3938845/ of the article I followed

Suggested Topics