How big is the difference between C0 Yae Miko and C2 Yae Miko?

• Yae Miko's 2nd Constellation reads:

Sesshou Sakura start at Level 2 when created, their max level is increased to 4, and its attack range is increased by 60%

What I'm more interested is how much of a range boost the 60% equates to. Since we don't have access to actual values for the base turret range, how much is 60% doing for her Sesshou Sakura turrets?

• Best I could found is some data from the 2.5 beta tests.

During the tests, https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks/comments/ryrnlp/yaes_aoe_compared_to_the_spiral_abyss/ posted the following diagrams:

enter image description here Base coverage provided by three totems compared to the Abyss floor size. The red area should be the totem linking range (does not increase), while the blue area is the attack range. Basically, this means that at least in the beta, the totems had a 10 meters range - the size of Albedo E skill field.

enter image description here This was what C2 was said to look like. Note that the range increased from 10 to 20.

I did some more research and found out that at the same time... enter image description here leaks reported a 100% range increase for totem range a C2. So, the diagram picture is consistent with the range increase C2 provided during the beta.

Since in the final release the increase is just 60% that means that the final range should be 16 units assuming the base range is still 10 meters (seems the case based on comments on the Yae subreddit)

Suggested Topics