What does QA need to take into consideration while checking that tasks are valid

• I'm the QA lead in my company, and as part of that I'm responsible for the quality of the TASKS that each engineer has.

What does it mean?
    I need to verify that each task/story/bug that assigned to one of the developers, as enough information, steps to reproduce, examples, definition of done etc.

So I wanted to ask you, what are your Key Indicators for verifying whether a ticket is comprehensive enough or not.

• That is the job of the whole team in agile process. Firstly all of people involved in development process sit together and come up with Definition of ready, which is basically a checklist for task/story/bug which needs to be verified before the task/story/bug can go into development. They differ for each type and every development team / product so you'll need to define them by yourself. A good starting point is the definition from scrum alliance:

• Definition of what needs to be done, which is understandable to all team members
    • Has all necessary details (specs, design...) for it to be developed and tested succesfully

Suggested Topics