Deep linking android open live activism if it's in memory.

• I am working with the deep linking in the annex the android, when clicking on the reference, the annex should be opened and some action taken. As a result, a solution has been found to activate a manipheste with an intent of a suitable house and prefix filter, which results in the activation being recorded on the device as capable of handling the application to a particular house, like this:

<activity
            android:name=".MyActivity"
            android:screenOrientation="portrait"
            android:windowSoftInputMode="adjustResize">

&lt;intent-filter&gt;
            &lt;category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" /&gt;
            &lt;action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" /&gt;
            &lt;category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /&gt;
            &lt;data
                android:host="{host}"
                android:pathPrefix="{path_prefix}"
                android:scheme="http" /&gt;
        &lt;/intent-filter&gt;
    &lt;/activity&gt;

Everything's working perfectly, but I noticed that a new install of this activism is opening. In this annex, deep linking is used for clicking the reference from the letter. I mean, at a certain step, the user turns the app, opens the mail, clicks on the back and gets a new set of activists on the previous one. To be completely clean, you either have to close the intact activate when you press the link, or open up a new install, rather than a new install, but to turn the existing ones if they are. Is there any way in which the opening activist can perform such a verification?

• You can add a parameter in the manifest. android:launchMode♪ There are four options, but you need to. singleInstance♪ Maybe. singleTask♪ Works like this: if there's no instas of activism, a new one is being created, and if there is, this activism is just pushing up.
    There's a nuance with data from the intent. This is the method. onNewIntent in which a new intent will, which has triggered a current copy of the activate.

Details can be read https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/activity-element.html#lmode

Suggested Topics