VPS without a rookie

• Saita grows out of the host balloon, planning to move to VPS. I read it online for a week like VPS. I see two ways to build a VPS. First, Ispmanager 5 lite, and there's a server in the office, but there's plenty of problems, for example, php7 only works in cgi mode. The second option is to put everything on your own from scratch - nginx+apache+mysql+php and so on. But is it possible to put it right and to work as a stable newcomer? I read the manuals, on the one hand, I guess, but on the other, there's a lot of nuances. Are there any full moles with comments on the web server? Experienced administrators, why start, run a control panel with its limitations, or climb into linux?

• Personally, I think the rookie panel is evil and the rookie needs to be set up to understand how it works. The above-mentioned software is easy to put and build a newcomer, and especially given the large number of materials on the Internet, problems can arise for a newcomer if the pattern of proxy belts through the Internet. nginxThat's why I'd be in your position to just give up. apache in favour nginx Or vice versa.

Suggested Topics