How to Handle the java,net.SocketException error in Jmeter?
emmalee last edited by
I am running the load test with 100 users in JMeter.
Application is working fine, but when I increase the load up to 200 users, few of the transactions getting failed.
The error is Non HTTP Response code:
The error can have many causes. Some steps you may take to diagnoses are:
- Use latest version of JMeter
- Enable DEBUG mode in JMeter
- Set Connection timeout
- Delay Thread Creation
- Disable Parallel Downloads
- Configure trusted and client SSL certs
- Tweak JMeter SSL configuration
- Enable stale connection check
- Enable HTTP Keep-Alive on web servers
- Check the load balancer configuration
More details on this article.