How do you find a readdition chain?

• There's a lot of reins on the website that's php-rooting. And there are situations like that.

/site/loop1 grad/site/loop2

/site/loop2 grad/site/loop3

/site/loop3 grad/site/loop4

/site/loop4 grad/site/loop5

/site/loop5 grad/site/loop6

I'm reporting to myself that before the reinvent, something might happen. But it clearly needs to get rid of that, and eventually it's a direct reclamation.

/site/loop1 grad/site/loop6

Well, even though all the recirculations are made through the plug, a function of redirect, in which I would like to fold the recalculations into the glass and if a chain has been formed. At the end of the exit, I had her peeing somewhere. To further disband this club.

So far, it only comes to add to the session $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] Each re-addition and post-circuit analysis.

It's the right thing to limit that so I don't do bikes.

• I'd try the next method, maybe he'd be working.

1. Inside, redirect functions are created or added at the end of the disconnected cookie URL is a. For example, in the third refrigeration, it will already be such value in cookie: "/site/loop1;/site/loop2;/site/loop3 "

2. Ultimately scream the application (response to client) Check the answer for the title "Location." If he's not here, this value of cookie shall be recorded in the OBD by any appropriate means and I'll give you that cookie.

3. ♪ ♪ ♪

4. Profit!

Suggested Topics