Why is there no change in the files on the server?

• Good time. There's been a problem. They asked me to redirect the site to open cart. At first, I wanted to connect my styles, but after changing header.tpl, there was no update on the server. Changed file, but there's no change on the pages collected.

Well, then I decided to finish the changes to the css. And the same story. There's a name in the file, and the same old file on the source. The shooter's been overloading seven times, so it's not keg. What's the problem?

• Cash is a set of the most used data that is stored in a special way, so that the retrieval of information from the cash site is much faster than its request from the immediate storage facility.

At first, try to clean up your browser's neck or come in with another browser. Is there a page in your browser?

If not, she's probably stuck on the server.

Therefore, in order to see the results of his right on the monitor, it is necessary to clear the OpenCart cash.

Connect to the FTP site, enter the catalogue where the moves are located, remove all files except index.html. Maybe there's another kech that needs to be removed at the right side.

Suggested Topics