Which contains mscorlib.dll (.net) and the question of crossing

• Which contains the library. mscorlib.dll? Wednesday is automatically connected to this library.
    What is the intersection of types into mscorlib and System?

UPD: The issue was misconstrued. Thank you for the reference: https://ru.stackoverflow.com/questions/537405/%d0%9a%d0%b0%d0%ba-%d1%81%d0%b2%d1%8f%d0%b7%d0%b0%d0%bd%d1%8b-%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%b6%d0%b4%d1%83-%d1%81%d0%be%d0%b1%d0%be%d0%b9-%d1%81%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%80%d0%ba%d0%b8-%d0%b8-%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d1%81%d1%82%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%bd%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b2%d0%b0-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd
    UPD: Someone might need to use them. http://www.albahari.com/nutshell/namespacereference.aspx

• It's easier for you to see it yourself. Powershell .ps1 file. Language localization. From the comment @PashaPash, there's a lot of things in the System. That's probably the way it is, because many lines of this code are being passed as empty. I guess it's possible that it's a localization binary. I don't have the exact answer right now.

$assemblies = ('mscorlib.dll')
    $code = @'
    [DllImport("kernel32.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Auto, SetLastError = true, BestFitMapping = false, ThrowOnUnmappableChar = true)]
        internal static extern IntPtr LoadLibrary(string lpLibFileName);
    [DllImport("user32.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Auto, SetLastError = true, BestFitMapping = false, ThrowOnUnmappableChar = true)]
        internal static extern int LoadString(IntPtr hInstance, uint wID, StringBuilder lpBuffer, int nBufferMax);

public static string GetLocalizedPinToStartVerb(uint actionIndex)
    {
        int MAX_PATH = 255;
        StringBuilder szPinToStartLocalized = new StringBuilder(MAX_PATH);
        IntPtr hShell32 = LoadLibrary("Shell32.dll");
        LoadString(hShell32, (uint)actionIndex, szPinToStartLocalized, MAX_PATH);
        return szPinToStartLocalized.ToString();
    }

'@

Add-Type -MemberDefinition $code -ReferencedAssemblies $assemblies
    -Namespace Px -UsingNamespace 'System.Text'
    -Name Helper `
    -ErrorAction stop
    cls
    $count=''
    for ($i=0;$i -lt 1000000;$i++){
    $localized=[Px.Helper]::GetLocalizedPinToStartVerb($i)
    if($localized -ne ''){
    "$i $localized"
    if($count -eq ''){$count=$localized;}
    elseif($count -eq $localized){"$count - 🙂 it must be end";break}

}

}

Suggested Topics