OpenGL, GLFW and swapBuffers

• There's a code of this kind:

GLFWwindow* window = glfwCreateWindow(/*параметры*/); glfwSwapBuffers(window);

So, I'm wondering what's really the front and back of the windows, and what's going on in terms of the operating system when you challenge. glfwSwapBuffers()

I understand that LOs, such as linux, use the OpenGL to paint all their windows and UI elements, and it turns out that removing my application into a window is basically a FrameBuffer textur in a rectangle of a built window. Right? Is there any resources I can find out how this works at the system level?

And, yes, I know what a double buffer is for, and I'm curious about how the buffer goes into the system's window, and that the process runs the system and what is a video card.

• glfw It's a library to work with windows in a platform manifold that provides a single programmer API And he doesn't depend on it. openGL Directly, it's just a screwdriver, because all the work related to the graphic extraction makes the OS contact with the videotape by means of the driveways, or how they communicate, it's necessary to ask the OS developers or dig up in the OS co-counsel originators.

Suggested Topics