User base selection

• I'd like to hear your ideas about thinking: A separate base for every city. Now, let's say the yuzouth comes to the site, there's a window of town's choice, he picks the city and has to show the infa from the base for a particular city. The idea was to make it happen.

mysql connect

But I work at Simpla CMS and there's a connection to the database. How can I change seat configurations depending on the user's choice?

• That's a bad idea. You'll either have to keep a separate user set for each city or wet the user to the city. Otherwise, you won't be able to connect the user to his data on another server. As a result, a simple change of residence will become a hell of a migration task for you to backend parts of the website. The same challenge is to collect statistics from all cities (and if it's an Internet store, like you write in commentaries, you'll need statistics). In addition, part of the chart and data for each city will be duplicated and will have to be synchronized in updating.

If you want to achieve this scale, you'll have a very uneven load, Moscow and Peter's super-loaded databases, and the rest of us.

Reading a better way of replicating, the record is not scaled up, but it can be fragmented by Web services. Let us say, the catalogue of goods in one database and one annex, and the comments and voting have been implemented in the form of a Web that interacts with the site exclusively through JS. The checklists have begun to create a tangible load, putting them in a separate Web service.

Suggested Topics