Remove the squeaking block when it works.

• Maybe I didn't say it right, but I'm doing an anticritical, and I want to scream the game, but when I scream, I don't see the menu of reading. How can it be circumvented, do you need to intercept any f-i, what do you do? Thank you.

• If the game says "directX" (90 per cent of all games) and reads "Present" and displays the elements of the menu, which is likely to be the case, then all the squeaks you're going to do will be between "BeginScene" and "EndScene" and then there's a method that changes your bouts.

1. Checking for the replacement of the original function of Presenta or EndScene, if the function is replaced, there will be an instruction to jump to the place where the menu of the reader will be painted, then the original function will be challenged, the original function will function no longer be difficult for any of you at all, it's just another case if it reads the braided and intercepts the memory that comes from the interfaith directX,

2. Toys in the final mode and make a scrench of the working table, but it's so purely unsatisfactory if, because the most cherished readers do that, put their module in the game, create a subsidiary window, initiate a separate directX interface and all draw.

Well, the scrinshopster isn't the best way to track the reader, to catch changes in the customer of the game, but there's a two-way granny, if it's built on the image and the way you play, you're not gonna trace the changes in the game, and the chiter's going to beching with impunity, so you can compare the reference (maximum values that can be rebuilding).

I'm not suggesting ready anti-chiefs like FF, EAC, PB because they're very expensive for a normal person, but it's possible to deal comprehensively with the problem of purity, such as a screamer + a gambling scan for memory change + to place an anti-dador + check the client for extra modules (dll), check the list of system processes on downloaded applications and their modules, Well, if you sit down and think about it, there's a lot of inventiveness.

UPD:

The video is the same hip with the squeaks to take off the video fraps, or the other video recording program, he knocks, he knocks! If it's the end-of-the-line game, it's gonna be a desk! 2. The Fraps Hook, or another video-tape application, is very conflicting with the "knock reader" and may be the end of the game.

UPD2:

I don't know if there's a good antique "EAC" paid or free, most likely a feeble, better off on the deck, so he's a great protector against the introduction of external modules in the annex, if you're the C.I., try it, look at this anti-chit, and eventually readers can't change the memory of the game directly, but then turn it on the client.

Suggested Topics