Total time online

• Hello!

The question of this arises, the time of authorization is kept in the line. data_autthe time of the last visit in the line date_last♪ I need to get into the table how much time the user spent online on the website all the time. Well, it's like, on-line, 0 days, 1 hour, 25 minutes, 47 seconds.

At first there were thoughts, but as he was driving, his head is no longer a lie: data_autdate_last have a type int(11) and accept the time(s); I need to take as much time as the user was online and add to what was previously, and if not, to the current and subsequent updating. The line in the table where the total time is stored has the name of time with the type int(11). At first, I thought I'd deducted from driving, copying time, but it didn't work. ♪ ♪

I'm a newcomer, so don't judge strictly, we all learn from mistakes.

• I've been able to deal with this subject, say that there's a lot of ideas to do with this task, starting with banal cells with spits and setting up a separate table for attendance statistics, time, even with the picture of everything on the schedule, and in your case, I think it's possible from the time of entry and time of exit, to count how many people have been on the website, to check in the first.

Suggested Topics