git how to download changes from the server

• Frilancer created his branch and made changes to it, and I want to download it to the website to see them. I do. git fetchI have two branches now.

$ git branch
      master
    * outsource

I don't know how to turn changes from the branch. outsource

That's what you're giving. git pull

$ git pull

You asked me to pull without telling me which branch you
    want to merge with, and 'branch.outsource.merge' in
    your configuration file does not tell me, either. Please
    specify which branch you want to use on the command line and

try again (e.g. 'git pull <repository> <refspec>').
    See git-pull(1) for details.

If you often merge with the same branch, you may want to
    use something like the following in your configuration file:

[branch "outsource"]
    remote = <nickname>
    merge = <remote-ref>

[remote "<nickname>"]
    url = <url>
    fetch = <refspec>

See git-config(1) for details.

• You can have dozens and even more winds in repository, but you can only be on one of them.

That's why we switch to another branch, I want to see The changes made by the outsourcing in another branch are possible, but it is generally assumed that, after completion of the work on some phycheek (in a separate branch) changes are introduced into the main branch (for you, it is the master branch).

Switching to the grid. git checkout outsource (You go to the last comedian in this branch).

If you want to pull outsorce into a branch of fresh committs, you need to give a team when you're on the outsource. git pull origin outsource

All of the above-mentioned is based on a statistical medium, because the commentaries correctly indicate that the name of the local branch may not match the deleted repository, and it seems that you have a few related questions.

Suggested Topics