Question of the RabbitMQ queues

• Hello. I'm trying to write a line on rabbitmq. In all the tutorials I've seen, everything works as follows:

1. There's a code (Responder) that sends a message in line Rabbit'a and ends immediately.
    2. There's a code(s) that works constantly listening to the line to get a message from her. After he gets a message from the line, there's a way to give a message to rabbit's that he got it. And then rabbit will remove it from the queue. The recipient himself does not know whether or not the message has been delivered (but has simply been removed from the queue).

But that's not enough for me. I need the sender to find out the message was delivered.

I mean, I'll try to set an example.

The consignor shall in turn submit two communications:

1. "H
    2. Bye.

The receiver received the messages and replied:

1. "Hello, OK."
    2. "until now."

Tell me, can we do this sometime?

• Here are two options for you:

1. The sender will be picked up by a listener who will listen to the line B.T., you're sending it to line A, treated by recipient A, and after running a flight in line B, which is listened to by recipient B.
    2. Get some ID on the message. Once processed, deposit this identifier with any repository(s) with treatment status. The consignor will thus be able to obtain data from the identifier referred to in the communication upon re-request

Suggested Topics