websocket and safe dispatch/commissioning

• What's the best practice in the security organization in dealing with webs?

The algorithm of action, as I now use the web:

• We're sending some event on ajax. (laughs)
    • In case we have a successful completion, we have a response from the server + a message.
    • We're sending this message through the web.
    • He's sending this message to all clients involved.
    • Let's get a message.

This way works as I need. Why is there ajax request, not directly through the shipment? Because I have not been able to connect the main class of the project to the web network (database work and other functions), the web server scrupulously collapsed from time to time, and it's over, I don't know what. Even though the ajax class works perfectly.

For the safety of ajax crypt, I'm sure it's working well. And with a web-based problem, if the villain sends the message to the web site in the right format, this message will be displayed to all users like it was sent. ♪ ♪ Can we avoid that?

Maybe there's some way to get a message from one project file to to a web-based launcher?

UPD

The web page is self-written, based on classic mvc.

Everything goes through index.php, rolling and stuff. Server web server.php

It is accessible at site.ru/ws

I don't know how I can start a site.ru/ws to make it work, and without that, it won't be possible to connect all the right classes if I start a file to server.php.

UPD2

Is it not possible to send a message to a port or to a functioning PHP violinette? That would solve all the security problems, I would have sent the message directly to the web site after ajax`a, and he would have sent all the customers, not the other way around.

• Just run your server from the console... ♪ ♪

Like example, if you have a socate cone on:

Socket/server.php

You're supposed to write in the sun:

cd Socket

and then:

php server.php

here is the reference to php+js websocket: https://github.com/karenYerevan/Php-Socket

Suggested Topics