C++CLI (Managed) and C+++ are the same or different languages?

• C++ CLI and C++ - are they the same or different languages?

The point is, I get mistakes in the incloud standard. C++ Wind lips, such as <windows.h> and so on, I can't connect some types, for example. TCHAR of <tchar.h>

Maybe there's my mistakes somewhere, but as a whole, how do I understand the compatibility of these languages is sad?

• Yeah, it's totally different languages.

C++/CLI, with the exception of &quot; ordinary &quot; C++, contains also managed (.NET-) tips and related keywords gcnewref class And so forth.

C++/CLI is the obscure language needed for advanced scenarios for the use of the naive and controlled code. He doesn't have to write big projects. If you need C++, and UI's on NET, my experience makes it easier to present it in a form. Three. Modules: purely nautical calculations, UI on C#, and C++/CLI. Well, the calculations can be packed in a piece with C++/CLI, if you don't want three modules.

In terms of compatibility, the C+++ nautical code, which is compiled by MS Visual Studio, should be compiled under C+/CLI with minimum modifications. Make sure you don't have a controlled header in your naive code anywhere.

Suggested Topics