wordpress on the front page doesn't work as a playlist.

• On the front page, working through home.php, no players.
    PB oEmbed HTML5 Audio, HTML5 jQuery Audio Player. Even built through shortcode [playlist] I tried. All the pages but the main ones.
    Next to magic, I remove all contents except get_header() and the code short itself doesn't work. I conclude that the contents have nothing to do with it. The other pages of the players are working, so the conflict of the librarians involved, or something in the header.php, too.
    There's only one left on the front page display mechanics (possibly something with a recirct), but the players are working on the localhost with a clear wordpress. Build the main page, not the news pages, but changed the statistical, construction, same result. That's how my options are almost exhausted.

Please tell me where I'm wrong about thinking or what I don't teach? I'll be very grateful if you can.

• Locked the problem. It's really not working on version 4.4.2. The update solved the problem with the player, but it took part in the self-writing topic. I had to do a ride. Ultimately solved the problem through a bicycle: <audio> and playlist on jquery. The most likely problem is the conflict of the library versions. Thus, no direct decision has been found, nor has it been the main cause. I hope one doesn't need it.

Suggested Topics