Optimization RecyclerView

• Realistic recyclerview c GridManager To show the pictures on the Internet. Use Picasso for loading. The problem is, when the pictures are a very large part of the map (100) the list, with the rapid rolling, slows down, trying to paint pictures at once, even if it's not necessary (e.g., when you roll up, I don't need to draw the whole list, but only where I stop). Heard it's decided not to download pictures during the scruffling. Who knows the references to examples of such implementation?

• The following were observed on weak devices:

If you have more than 15 grid elements, all loaded with fade animation, if the loading time is very small or reading from the disk and at this point scroll, the laga is possible independently of the library.

I was in-depth on the Image Loading for android, and I experimented with both my own optimised solution and 3rd part of the libraries.

In short, when the UI flow is too frequent and fast-tracked, ready-to-set botmaps are loaded with disk + multiple grids + fast scrubbing, each betmap launches fade animation - each drawable/imageView crosses 30 times/sec. And they're all falling apart with the UI stream of "invalidate drawable," "on Bitmap loaded." ♪ ♪

It must be borne in mind that the ui-pot is already forced to bury a lot. generally not a problem for most modern devices

but small weak devices do not succeed at the same time and independently in animating many elements on the stage, which is also shifting.

If you the logic of downloading is perfect - and you scrubbed it - try to reduce the range of fades - or shut them down.

Suggested Topics