Windows command network

• A number of different issues related to the command line Windows♪ I'm asking you to fix this if I don't understand anything or answer it if you ask.

(1) Determine whether the device is in NAT

Specified ipconfig♪ Look at the IP address. It shall be in one range: 10.0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255, 172.(16 - 31).0.0 - 172.(16 - 31). 255.255, 192.168.(0 - 255).0 - 192.168.(0 - 255). 255. If yes, he's local, and using 2ip.ru, we can see the address we're on the Internet. Right? And can a double NAT be defined in the same way?

(2) Take out the subway.

Introduction print route♪ That's it? I don't really know what a meter is. Number of locks covered? Please explain how to do this correctly and what will be indicated in the table.

(3) Calculate the amount of jumps to the device on which a resource is located

Introduction tracert.♪ Then, using 2ip.ru/whois/, can the location of all routers be determined?

(4) Using Carp.

arp -a - remove the arp - the table (there are ip pubs and the MAC - the addresses of the computers, for example, that were kicked? Then we can remove some tape.arp -dif or add a statistical record (arp -s? But the record in the table can be removed if the routing is dynamic or I'm confused? And I can write any statistical recording into the table? If you're asking me to answer that, and if you think the questions are too stupid, don't throw them in the balls and try to explain, I'm just learning.

1. Right. If the IP address of the computer belongs to a range of so-called " hard " addresses (10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, 192.168.0.0/16), NAT is used to access the Internet. This is because the " hard " addresses are designed specifically for local networks and are not routed into global networks (i.e. not available). There are a few exceptions, but they may not be taken into account.

But it's not that simple. If your IP address doesn't fall into the grey range, there's no chance of NAT'a. But maybe it is. No one forbids you to give you a white address, which then releases through NAT. That's how violin networks work. In addition, block 100.64.0.0/10, like white addresses, is actually used with NAT, it's pseudence addresses that can only use Internet providers for their internal networks. (See. https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6598 .

As for the double NAT, it is therefore not defined. Anyway, ipconfigNo tracertor 2ip will not answer the question of the existence of double NAT.

1. It's his priority. The less the meter, the higher the priority. The meteric's coming into effect if there's a single host that can be "screwed" in several ways. It's gonna take the least metric. In general, there is no connection with the number of locks covered, although some dynamic routing protocols calculate the meter based on the number of intermediate routers.

Table retained route print It's quite simple. The first two (net address and network mask) describe the range of addresses, the third ( lock address) is the router ' s address through which the range is available, the fourth (interface) is the address of the local vehicle interface from which the overpasser is to be sent, the fifth (metre) is the one described above.

1. Right. Transhipmenttracertshows the routers through which the package passes. But it does not always give the right result, for example, tunnels (VPN, etc.) hide the routers between the client and the server - regardless of the actual number of routers between the client and the server of the second hop will almost always be the VPN server.

Some information on the intermediate routers 2ip of course will. But there are submarine stones here, namely, "great" addresses that may arise when routing even on a global network. There's a feeling they shouldn't be there, but it's wrong. Marstrouters inside one provider can communicate through "ser" and sat. The logic is, they're not going to go outside the service provider, and there's little inside their network.

1. And here you are. ARP-table has nothing to do with routing. Nothing. She works at another level. ARP-table is a match between IP- and MAC address. The public inside one segment of the network (broadcast-Domain) is on the MAC addresses of network maps. The package is sent to MAC address. The ARP protocol is responsible for matching IP and MAC.

P.S. Please don't ask any further questions because the original question is too shy. If you don't understand anything, ask a new question, maybe pointing it in that text.

Suggested Topics