Cooking at reloading page(laravel)

• Good day. There is a misunderstanding. There's a website-- site.comthe sessions are stored in docks, do for docks .site.com♪ If the user is not collateral, every update of the page creates a pile, an example of a cuisine:

name:74d8921dc9cd946e78acf39aad1f6ba8b76b4ee8
    content: 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%3D

Soon, the user gets a mistake of 400. I took the cube that was created, and I took it out, and it didn't matter. null So laravel creates empty pieces. If in middlware WEB, put the line down.

\App\Http\Middleware\EncryptCookies::class, 

The problem is gone. But I'm not sure if it's worth disconnecting the coke encryption, especially when it's used for sessions. So, how's all this going?

• As it turns out, the problem was a double challenge. middleware web♪ Turns out it's automatic with the last version. Removing this. middleware of routes.php I decided everything, and I had to update the laravel and check it out. app/Providers/RouteServiceProvider.phpThat's the code.

/**
         * Define the "web" routes for the application.
         * These routes all receive session state, CSRF protection, etc.
         * @param  \Illuminate\Routing\Router  $router
         * @return void
         */
        protected function mapWebRoutes(Router $router)
        {
            $router->group([
                'namespace' => $this->namespace, 'middleware' => 'web',
            ], function ($router) {
                require app_path('Http/routes.php');
            });
        }

Suggested Topics