Transaction model

• Within the multi-tier application, work with OBD is done by using the same accounting record. Each flow has a separate connection to the OBD. There was a need to use the transaction.

I have not been able to find (I appreciate the reference) in the official documentation, where it is clear that the transaction model is in place. InnoDb It also operates at the level of the compounds, not just at the level of separate records. It may be a priori, but I am incompetent in the review area. I'd like to have an exact answer if possible.

The second question comes from the first. If the transactional model InnoDb However, at the level of individual compounds, is it also possible to create separate but parallel transactions within the same compound in the same flow? It might be necessary for asynchronous performance. Unfortunately, I did not see any unique names or identifiers in the documentation.

MySQL 5.7

• The Transaction Model operates, as strange as it may be, at the level of the transaction, a group of between teams. begin and commit/rollback (One requests outside an openly clear transaction shall be automatically turned into a transaction without the transaction of the transaction stores being operated). In one connection, there may be many transacts. There may be many simultaneous and independent congeners from one user, and therefore there may be many competition transactions. In fact, there is no connection or user in the concept of transaction. There's only a id transaction that calculates the visibility of the current versions of the line MVCC and for which locks are secured.

I'm aware of the DSB-- mysql and postgresql One connection may not hold two different transactions open at the same time, one connection is only one open transaction. And I don't recall the ability of one compound to perform multiple teams at the same time. The Library can provide a non-blocking challenge, but without waiting for the end of the response, it will not be possible to send new requests.

Suggested Topics