Android development (question for wishing)

• Who would like to develop, on the team, an android application and a start-up under this platform? Write your thoughts, wishes and other considerations in this topic.

Experience, motivation, and the higher they are, the better: It'll be easier for everyone! Conditions are different, ideas are also: OpenSource projects, start-ups, platinum marker, outsourcing. Who wants to move together in this direction and not spend eight hours in the office every day writing!

UPD

Jabber-room: android-devs@conference.jabber.ru

There was also an idea to create a website for the Android community. So far, I don't have time for this, but who can help me write it to me, we'll discuss it. The idea of the site is a place where the Android developers will feel comfortable.

• Hey! I keep thinking about it. I'd be happy to be involved in the project (for the soul because there is work). Experience is a Frilans year, your own application to the 10k + downloads plus six months of work at the office. Personally, I don't even guarantee 10 hours a week, but I still want to be involved.

Let's create a google doc or wave or something like that to discuss.

P.S., my respect for Vitalia. Used his icon casing;

Suggested Topics