How do you end this chab?

• There's a hybrid in a few lines from the same blocks. The click in each block after the current line has to open the harb by removing the following plugs with a arrow pointing to the block in which it was clicked. Like iTunes.

How do you make it?

введите сюда описание изображения

• Trust me. radio It's like the reference in the commentary to the question is wrong in terms of semantics. Yes, such crutches are used in the examples of how to make it only via css, and even seem to work. But you don't have to do that if you don't want to learn your knowledge of CSS, but you want to get a really working copy without a crutch.

That's what you should do in your case:
    1. We're making a grid of squares.
    2. Every square adds a subsidiary element.
    3. JavaScript'm catching a squared click.
    4. In the click, we add a subsidiary element of "show"
    5. Determining class style .show as follows:
    First, add. visibility: visible;
    Then we'll increase the height of the element to the right.
    Then we change the colour of the text to the right one.

We'll take another piece of evidence. .show in the current element and add clicked (if required).

I'm doing something like this now, and if you can't cross my algorithm, I'll add the code.

UPD

So far, my decision is: http://codepen.io/smellyshovel/pen/gMwzKa ♪
    Less: the tip does not take the whole breadth of the parent unit. It's cured with additives. position: absolute;but with this decision, the next number of blocks is not moving down. Alternatively, the parent may be identified (.containerClass .showwhich will add to it padding, equal height of appearance .tip'a. But writing is a job. And any work should be paid. So at least I thought of you.

Suggested Topics