Creation of application for current weather (multiple requests)

• Good day, everyone! I want to write live vows that show the weather in real time. The data source has already been identified - openweathermap.org. But the question arose as to how to get the data properly in the annex? There's a 60-minute limit on openweathermap. If the application is made directly to the openweathermap under a single record, the limitation will be achieved very quickly, with a large number of downloads of my application. Buy payroll? Or how do you write your server for which all the data will be downloaded by one request, and the application will be available to my server? Or are there other ways to decide?

• Your server. Set the planner on the cycling of square data

Cities within a rectangle zone Description:

JSON returns the data from cities within the defined rectangle specified by the geographic coordinates.

Parameters:

bbox bounding box [lon-left,lat-bottom,lon-right,lat-top]

callback javascript functionName

cluster use server clustering of points. Possible values are [yes, no]

lang language [ru, en... ]

Examples of API calls:

http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/box/city?bbox=12,32,15,37,10&cluster=yes

Better than that.

(1) Request from user

(2) If there is no local data on the city, or they are very outdated by the 30th, for example, downloading ax200 km square(s) around the point of demand and hanging all cities

Suggested Topics