Modified number of parameters

• The variable number of parameters of one type should be transferred. The problem is that the type itself is a class with a variable number of parameters. That's what class looks like:

template <typename... Types, int... Int_pack>
    class MyType<std::tuple<Types...>, std::tuple<Int_pack...>>
    {
    //...
    };

It is necessary to declare that function. template<...> void foo(...)so that it can accept the variable number of parameters of the type MyType♪ Trying to do something like:

template <typename... Types, int... Int_pack>
    void foo(const MyType<std::tuple<Types...>, std::tuple<Int_pack...>>& args_pack...)
    {
    //...
    }

It's the only option that doesn't make any mistakes, but it ends only with the first parameter. I tried to use three templates, but I couldn't make it. Tell me how to do the right thing.

1. I don't understand what you're saying.

class MyType<std::tuple<Types...>, std::tuple<Int_pack...>>

What is it? Is this a tricky performance? In any case, in this particular form, this code collector does not understand. You're doing something wrong. Explain the task more clearly.

1. I'll try to answer your original question.

In order to give the variable number of Type T parameters to the function, the following can be done:

• http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/utility/variadic - I don't recommend that.
    • A suit that accepts any container-like object

For example:

template <typename T, typename Container = std::vector<T>> 
    void foo(const Container& args)
    {
        // Container type has to be iterable
        // i.e. has begin() and end() methods or std::begin() and std::end() can be applied
        // arg is some container-like object (variable length)  of objects of type T.
        for (const auto& sub_arg : arg) 
        {
            //sub_arg is an element of type const T&
        }
    }

Now you can do this:

foo<int>({ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 });

or so:

std::set<int> a{ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 };
    foo<decltype(a)::value_type>(a);

Even so:

int b[] = { 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 };