Explore HTML from iframe

• There's a page that's only available to the scout owners. And for every user, the content on this page is unique. The main problem is that this content should be removed without further authorization. For a short time, I put this page in the iframe and took it out. A page with unique content shows if the user is authorised on the website where the content is located. But the main problem is that if we pass this page without the docks of these users, we will not get any content, and if we do it through the iframe, as I did, the source code of the page should either be manually extracted and inserted into the field that I take it or by JS.

And I've stalled that I can't pull the trigger. How can you circumvent that restriction? Is there any similar way of doing this?

• What you want to do is contrary to the security policy of the browser: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE_%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F_%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0 ♪

To circumvent this restriction, there are options, but they all suggest either your possession of both sites or the superstructure of the browser: Brauser expansion, or Electron, where your code fully controls the browser component. All this will require the user to put something on your computer that doesn't understand you. It's not enough who's gonna do it.

Suggested Topics