Depends on Ubuntu

• What are the reasons for hanging Ubuntu? On the Internet, I've been reading that a graphic casing can usually hang, but in my case, it's probably a system, because the console doesn't start.

• More detailed description of the symptoms, version of the os, please Is there a second operating system on the computer?

in general the algorithm:

If we get to the choice of the operating system/bone conversions, you're in the grub loader. Choose the last Ubuntu, the broom. e ( find a line in the editor)

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash"

If so,

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX=""

change.

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="--verbose nosplash debug"

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="--verbose nosplash debug"

Look at the mistakes.

If there's a way to download the flash drive, find your hard drive / ssd, go out with your eyes. /var/log/boot.log/var/log/syslog/var/log/Xorg.0.log

If you need to read the logic systemd, you can do it from the flash drive. journalctl -D путь_к_каталогу_с_логами

If it doesn't even get to the loader, it's probably that you've got a mbr flowing up.

Frequent causes of error:

• Driver's video card after the system upgrades.
    • The incorrect updating of the system due to the fact that the left repositories have been installed, some of the system libraries have since been updated, some are not available, and together they can't work (this may have an impact on video, by the way). Typical, usually not working apt-get update && apt-get install
    • Flower/mbr

I don't know how to treat them.

• If the driver's video is flying, get in. Advanced options for Ubuntuload in the console, with the flash drive or with the text browser, download the video drive and, accordingly, installation instructions, put it in the console mode.
    • The wrong upgrade of the system is the worst thing I've ever had, the exact recipes are gone, I spent six hours once just on the principle to cure, usually just reset the system.
    • mbr(loader/grub) - google.

p.s., if you're downloaded from the flash drive and see the desk and find your hard drive, rejoice, the CD's alive and the video card hasn't died, and switching to the console isn't working because of the jealous video drives. ctrl+alt+f1 and blindly dial cd / ; sudo updateb; find . You'll probably see a hdd indicator flashing.

I suggest, for the future, that we build a sshd to secure a computer without a flash drive just from a local network (or if it was carefully built and dropped ports through a cell phone) and correct the construction.

p.s. One of the best cherries in the system is the reaction to the saps lock. If a small bulb goes off, it's not that bad. If it doesn't work, it's bad, it's gonna have to be really good.

Suggested Topics