Ruby, Python - what's so good?

• Recently, with one director of the website agency, he told me Pitton and Ruby's graduates, they pay three times more for those technology sites than the php of the proggers, so I understand the php software players a lot more than the two languages mentioned above. But why would customers pay for it? As long as I know, I'm not very different. ♪ ♪ So where do we start studying these languages?

• Well, you know, one friend of mine has for a long time claimed that the opium is awesome. Then he tried others and started to understand the difference. Take and write a website on one and another, then compare your feelings. You understand correctly, most of the judgements you read here are subjective. Don't pay attention to that. Everyone praises their swamp, take a beer, go to the guests and the others. Where you like it and quack it. Do I know how many things I've seen? It's all over the lobby, and it's over, and you're gonna see 1,000 more of them. And so until we all get a comet. Amen.

Suggested Topics