Web dynamic project on maven

• I'm trying to move the project to the maven. The catalog structure uses default, pom only describes dependence. The project has been successful, but when it comes tomcat, it's the following. http://paste.ubuntu.com/798208/ and listener doesn't start.

There was no change in context.xml for tomcat. The code, too. Before attempting to reschedule the application, everything started and worked. Maybe for the maven, you need a separate set to work with jdbc? Trying to reconstruct the project and subpoena the same outcome.

• Maybe it's classloader'e maven'a and tomcat'a. The problem may arise from the fact that dependensi launches are under different conditions. I don't know how the tomcat loads the heat, the maven's loading it in the order they're listed in the castle. The thing is, some dependensy can pull another version of it that you've got it in the pomphile, and, consequently, who's downloaded, that class will be used.

Though I can tell you from the tectres you need to look at the place where the sensor is added to jndi. Apparently, you want to start a tomato over a Mavenov flame, and the server used to start off separately, and somewhere there was a file for jndi. And when you start through the flames, it doesn't work.

Suggested Topics