push in Annex gitkraken

• введите сюда описание изображения What exactly is it that you push in gitkraken?

• Hello.

I ran into the same problem, it didn't work out in the forehead, so I used the roundabout. If still relevant to you, this is the solution:

To make the Push, you need repositories on a remote server (e.g. GitHub). The repository is a folder of your project. The repositories on the server may be a lot (under each project their folder). Put the file on your GitHub.com project. Immediately after the repository on GitHub (e.g.) You will see the following message inside your repository: ...or create a new repository on the command line

echo "# ProgrammingInLinuxBook" >> README.md
    git init
    git add README.md
    git commit -m "first commit"
    git remote add origin https://github.com/имяПользователя/названиеРепозитория.git
    git push -u origin master

We'll use these teams. )

• Go on, get in the file of your
    • I work with Linux and I have Git installed. Either way, you need to set up Git.
    • If you have Linux, go into the folder of the project and open the Terminal (right button of mouse at an empty place -- Open in Terminal)
    • If you have Windows, open the terminal (or whatever's in it with Git) and go to the folder of the draft by CD teams. ♪ ♪
    • Next, put the team in Terminal:echo "# НазваниеПапкиВашегоПроекта" >> README.md
    • The title of the project folder should be the same as the name of the GitHub repository.
    • Next, put the team in Terminal: git init
    • Next, put the team in Terminal: git add README.md
    • Next, put the team in Terminal: git commit -m "first commit"
    • Next, put the team in Terminal: git remote add origin https://github.com/имяПользователя/названиеРепозитория.git
    • Next, put the team in Terminal: git push -u origin master
    • That's it. Now open up GitKraken, there's a needle on the left in the sight of the cloud, there'll be your remote repository. Try pushing the Push button now.

Suggested Topics