How do you put different border-img on the side of the block left / right / top / bottom?

• How do you put different border-img on the side of the block left / right / top / bottom? Hog led to a picture of one on all sides, but I have different imgs. And besides, border-radius Why doesn't it stop working? border-img...and I need a Border to be a picture, and the surroundings.

• border-radius It works really well, you just can't see it. The frame is rounded, but the pictures are going to get out of it.

I see two ways of circumventing this behavior.

1. Use pre-designed rounds

2. Incorporate a block with a frame into another block that has already been applied border-radius

With regard to individual paintings, I'll get a hold. https://stackoverflow.com/a/5542961/5899212 :

It is not actually possible to do this with separate image files, but you can slice a single image on the left and right. See the border-image page on MDN which shows some good examples or CSS Tricks for a comprehensive summary of how the other slicing options work.

By the way, there are exemplary ways of circumventing your situation, namely, references to examples of how to cut a picture so that it can be used as a frame for each side separately.

In addition, if you know the height of the block in advance, you can put it upstairs with another bloc where the background is your picture (one) with all the limits. That's the crutch.

Suggested Topics