How is it right to put the server on WildFly 9 on another car?

• Good time of day, how do you put it rightly?

I tried that: - I'm copying the standalone file. I'm changing my name, attaching to the originals and the empty car, starting the team:

./standalone.sh --server-config=standalone-(full)-myProject.xml

Then the question arose as to how to correctly unload the MySQL module? In my car, I built this article as a module: http://hpehl.info/jdbc-driver-setup.html

• A simple way to set a module is to use it. Command Line Interface (CLI):

Example postgresql Driver:

Open. jboss-cli.bat (sing) jboss-cli.shin the catalogue %JBOSS_HOME%/bin And we're doing the team:

module add -name=org.postgres -resources=E:\TMP\postgresql-9.4-1201.jdbc41.jar -dependencies=javax.api,javax.transaction.api

In this case —name=org.postgres - the name of the module.

—resources=E:\TMP\postgresql-9.4-1201.jdbc41.jar - the way to Jar's archive with.

Everything is similar to mysql. Change the name and path to the driveway.

I think we can stop it if you've moved on. standalone.xml From one server to another.

But you can't move. standalone.xmlAnd also through CLI to create the necessary Datasource

Driver registration team:

/subsystem=datasources/jdbc-driver=postgres:add(driver-name="postgres",driver-module-name="org.postgres",driver-class-name=org.postgresql.Driver)

Datasource Registration Team:

data-source add —jndi-name=java:/LiferayDS —name=LiferayPool —connection-url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost/liferay —driver-name=postgres —user-name=dbuser —password=dbuserpwd

These teams should be modified under mysql. There's a class in the driveway. com.mysql.jdbc.Driver The name and name of the module.

Suggested Topics